Mar 23, 2017Just for fun,
She's a RockIT Mam
As we are fast approaching the one day of the year when all mums pretend they get the chance to put their feet up, we thought it would be the perfect opportunity to recognise our ‘Office Mum’; Chris Dance.
Chris doesn’t have a job description of sorts but if she did it would probably look like this….
Mum sought to work tirelessly on ensuring that the whole RockIT office runs like a well-oiled machine. The ideal candidate will be readily available day and night, with occasional pop-ins required out of hours and at weekends. Will need to bring an upbeat and light-hearted nature to the role of ‘mum’, being able to care and provide without being overly fussy.
Your main duties will include but are not limited to:
- Ensuring the office has a continuous supply of green top milk
- Ensuring the tea-towels are replenished and old ones are taken away for laundry (done by you)
- Regular trips to the embroidery shop will be required to keep all of the RockIT workers looking sharp
- On occasion, supplying event materials, such as homemade Welsh cakes or other baked delights
- Very rarely you may be needed to provide lunch (your lamb dinner is just too good)
This position is offered as a volunteering position and doesn’t carry a salary bracket.
Please don’t all rush to apply, this position is most definitely already filled.
Our office mum is not only friendly and approachable, she’s a real trooper. She does all the above and more, and she does it all without a whimper or a murmur of a moan.
She is truly brilliant and we wouldn’t be the business we are today without her.
Happy Mother's Day Chris.