Information about us
http://www.rockit.com/ is a site operated by RockIT Specialists Limited. Where we refer to ‘us’ or ‘we’ we refer to the owner of the website.
RockIT are registered in England and Wales under company number 6583990.
Our registered office is RockIT, 27-28 Old Field Road, Bocam Park, Pencoed, CF35 5LJ.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Access to our site
Access to our site is 24 hours a day. However, we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without notice.
We shall not be liable if for any reason the site’s access becomes unavailable at any time for any period.
We may, from time to time, restrict access to some parts of our website or our entire site to users who have registered with us.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our site through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
We are the owner and licensee of all intellectual property found on the website and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws.
As a general rule you may:
- Display any content on your personal computer
- Copy and download the content
- Print a copy of the content
You may not:
- Remove any proprietary rights notices from any content
- Modify, edit, alter or enhance any of the content
- Frame or mirror any content contained on or accessible from this site on any server or other device without the advanced written authorisation of us
Reliance on information posted
Commentary and other materials posted on our site are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
Site changes & termination of access
We aim to update our site regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
Changes to these terms
We reserve the right to revise these terms at any time which may result in a suspension of service. We will amend this page accordingly. You are therefore expected to check this page regularly to take notice of any changes made. Your continued use of the site constitutes as your acceptance of any revised terms. Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
The material displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, other members of our group of companies and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
- Loss of income or revenue;
- Loss of business;
- Loss of profits or contracts;
- Loss of anticipated savings;
- Loss of data;
- Loss of goodwill;
- Wasted management or office time; and
- For any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, provided that this condition shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the categories set out above.
This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Links to other sites
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Linking to our site
Linking to our home page and is permissible. However, you must obtain written permission from us first
If you wish to make a link to our homepage, please address your request to email@example.com
You must use our website for lawful purposes only and are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from the website any material:
- That is threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, and blasphemous, in breach of confidence or in breach of privacy.
- That you have not obtained all necessary licenses or approvals for
- Which might be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise contrary to the law or infringe the rights of any third party
- That is technically harmful e.g. viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs, spyware, adware or any other material which is malicious.
If RockIT becomes aware of inappropriate use of the site or any content they may suspend or terminate your access to the site and or/any content and/or take other appropriate action including but not limited to contacting law enforcement authorities.
This policy was last updated: July 2018